10.7.08

Today

Ok.

I wrote the couple I was talking about...yesterday? Was it yesterday? Great couple, but I was like, look this is how much I am.


I have instituted another policy about new music. If they commission music for the wedding, it's significantly cheaper. Imagine doing something cool is cheaper!!!



I also created a website today. My penchant for blatant self promotion is flying haywire right now because I can't tell you. If you get on Facebook and look up my profile, you'll be able to find it, but it is only a first in a larger order construct. The Super Group, LLC at work again.


Let's just say, everybody in KC is complaining about it. Some people are complaining in a way that is constructive to the community and others are sadly, well you know. We are all crazy so what's the diff.


I'm proud to say that the majority of my people are doing a great job in utilizing their competence and their restraint in our situation.


I also started dabbling in adwords. I think it's more fun than slot machines, though it bobcattingly is a heckofalot slooower.


I'm alo listening to Tin Machine right now... the first album I bought at full price. No columbia record club or whatever on that one.


Wow. I had no idea. "Shopping for Girls"... this truly Was a Super Group.


Later.
NG

No comments: