27.7.08

Fucking Psychedelic Rock from the 60's

Fuck this music.

I cannot tell you how much it pisses me off. I mean there's Syd Barrett and One has to listen to his stuff...ala Piper at the end of the Gates, or whatever something like six times in order to get it.

Hey!
I'm not averse to working it out. And you know, I really get something out of it. But Screw your fricking wannabee psych bands. If you want to be Syd Barrett, remember, the dude is dead.

I'm not saying this is how any one of these folks will end up, I'm just saying that the music comes from a different place than your normal garage, hey, let's do this this way.

Look up the Bonzo Dog Band in rhapsody, if you can find it...for something NOT TO LISTEN TO.

I'd rather Cold Play than them. !@#$ Oh and the Singer of Wooden Shjips can suck my ass.

BkTW (back to Work)

No comments: