26.6.08

New blog for a new day

My other blog "Something something Bad day" is not defunct.
It's just that it doesn't really capture what I'm really trying to do here.

I'll add to it sometimes, but people want to see content... so Do it all do it all, is my attempt to convey my perspective on a micro scale.

I think I'm doing it more to help myself than for you all to get some elucidation, but edifying it will be, I'm sure.

I'm not making any promises as to grammar, content etc etc. I'm not going to promise to be nice either.

Those who know me, know me to be a pretty genial chap, and for the most part that's correct. But there are people who have no idea that they have acted in a way that just plain rubs me wrong. I don't think I'll call you out, but I may make a general pass at the archetype.

Still, that's not my point. My point is here, to get a grip on all of the ideas I have and furthermore, accomplish them.

A Generally positive viewpoint...but sometimes I get so frustrated...

Great, a frustrated artist, THAT'S all we need?
Good Luck.

No comments: